These pictures were taken by Taiwanese female marathoner Chen Yu-Hsuan, showing how the South Korean athletes had put up a hall of fame in the lobby of the Olympic village.
– Journalists remark that it’s been set up with such pomp that it seems to demand worship from onlookers
– Chen Yu-Hsuan commented that it felt like South Korea had laid claim to the entire Olympic village as this hall of fame was even set up in elevators
Tnetz weigh in below:
- This makes them look like they’re criminals
- This makes it look like they’re honoring the dead
- I actually would’ve thought they were honoring the dead if it hadn’t been for your words…
- Did Chen Yu-Hsuan burn incense and pay her respects?