After quitting her renowned music school, Nana Ouyang has thrown herself wholeheartedly into the entertainment circle.
– She’s participated in varieties and dramas
However, her recent performance in “Yes! Mr. Fashion!” has drawn criticism for poor acting skills.
– She’s been labeled a “moron” for poor enunciation, high pitched voice, and stilted acting
– She was depressed for two days after seeing such criticism
Recent rumors indicate that the Chinese authorities will enact an “actor scorecard” in 2017 (cpoplove translated name, no official English name given thus far) that grades actors/actresses on number of appearances on central television, satellite television, and number of awards won.
– Those who fail will not be allowed to appear on television
– It’s rumored that Nana Ouyang will be the first to be made example of under the new rules
The cast of her current film “Blood of the Machine” with Show Lo and Jacky Chan posted the following picture in support, saying that Nana is quite amazing to be able to shed tears within three seconds.