Weibo: Trending Weibo
The topic of the USA women’s 4×4 relay team rerunning their race and bumping the Chinese team out of the finals has been trending on Weibo. The following cartoon has been posted, going from left to right, top to bottom:
According to this logic, then…
- A cold impacted Sun Yang, we’ve applied for a rematch and will wait until he’s recovered.
- Horton’s words were too idiotic. We’re applying for a rematch and will race again when he’s taken medicine for his idiocy.
- Idiotic judges impacted Lu Bin and Li Cajun’s performance. We demand a rematch and will compete again when the stupid judges are banished.
- That pig of a Canadian broadcaster insulted Ai Yanhan. We demand a rematch and will race again when that broadcaster is beaten up to resemble a pig.
- The Olympic Village was in shoddy conditions and our flag was incorrectly reproduced. This affected our athletes’ emotions and we demand a rematch. We will compete again in all the event we didn’t win a medal in.
- We can accept failure, but not unfairness.
- Please respect us, please respect our hard work.
- I can only laugh derisively at such Olympic spirit.
- Don’t you look down on people! One of these days, China will make you kneel on the ground and call us daddy.