Jing Boran suddenly posted a picture on the afternoon of Sep. 23 with the words of “Goodbye Weibo”, seeming to quit Weibo.
– In addition, he also disabled the discussion function of his Weibo and changed his Instagram to a private account a few days ago
– His actions have confused fans and given rise to much discussion
When Kimi Qiao Renliang passed away, many netizens asked why Jing Boran didn’t post anything on Weibo.
– He wrote a post the next day saying, “Devastated and can’t believe this. I still am unwilling to believe it, please respect him”
– He appeared at Qiao Renliang’s service and memorial on the 22nd in Shanghai
– The goodbye post was his second post since Qiao Renliang’s passing
The journalist reached out to Jing Boran’s manager and the manager expressed that, “Little Jing is alright”.
– Privatizing his Instagram had happened a few days ago, but he “didn’t know” if Jing Boran’s had been affected because of his friend’s passing