Yang Yang has skyrocketed to popularity this summer due to “Just One Smile is Very Alluring”. With this newfound popularity comes increased attention on previous rumors of a relationship with Victoria of f(x).
– Although Victoria posted on Weibo previously clarifying that she was single, “insiders” have stepped forward to reveal that the two was once in a relationship, but that they broke up for three main reasons
The two now seem to be avoiding each other, with insiders mailing an audio recording to Chinese media, indicating that they broke up due to issues over defining their relationship, fans, and money.
1) Victoria only signed a contract with Yang Yang’s management company through his introduction, but the two parties had differences in opinion over profit and CF split
2) Victoria desired a public relationships with blessings from fans, but Yang Yang’s manager felt that his career was on the uprise and that an open relationship would decrease the numbers of fans. The young couple fought over this matter and was one of the main reasons why they broke up
3) Fans on both sides started hate wars online, giving the two immense pressure
However, Victoria and Yang Yang have never admitted to their relationship, and Victoria announced on Weibo at the beginning of September that she was single, “no thank you to all media play and others sucking up to me”.
– She mentioned that lawyers would be taking legal action against those slandering her name, with Yang Yang’s company saying similar things as well