A few days ago, leading digital authority on global fashion trends, “Business of Fashion” made their 2016 “BOF 500” ranking public.
– Luhan became the only Chinese celebrity to make it onto the ranking and was given the title “Most Anticipated Chinese Star”
– He is also the first Mandarin male star to make it onto the rankings since the rankings were started, and the only star on the rankings born after 1990
– This ranking rates those with the highest level of influence in numerous countries, and members are selected through big data algorithms
Luhan has made it onto the covers of almost 20 mainstream fashion magazines in less than two years, setting many records.
– His Instagram has more than 6 million followers, making him to be the first Asian star to have more than 6 million followers on the platform
American media selected Luhan as #9 of 2015 best looking faces in the world, making him the only Asian star to appear in the top 10.
– Luhan’s also broken three world records, receiving Guinness Awards for “Most number of comments on Weibo”, “Most number of people simultaneously wearing deer antlers”, and having more than 200,000 people buy out a 20,000 limited edition run of a magazine cover in one second
Luhan is about to wholeheartedly throw himself into his second album, and scheduled to announce a new single later this month.