Weibo post from an alleged Yang Yang double in “Just One Smile is Very Alluring” , in which he posted saying, “And I went to be a double again”.
A string of negative words have been posted lately that target Yang Yang, his team, and his fans.
– A Weibo account said that there was a “young fresh meat that’s unprofessional, using body doubles and even ordering two face masks to make his doubles substitute for him”
– It also pointed the finger at “Martial Universe” actor Yang Yang
– Anti-fans then posted Yang Yang’s recent schedules, saying that he’s asked for leave many times and thus the crew could only use body doubles to film
– They also revealed that Yang Yang has violated the contract many times, lied multiple times in order to placate fans, does not respect seniors, taking on multiple roles at the same time, and has been disdained by his sponsors
– Several industry insiders have also pointed to problems with his character as Yang Yang has been frequently late
“Martial Universe” producer Jiang Minhao responded to the rumors of the face masks saying that this was incredibly ludicrous.
– He expressed that everyone in the crew was filming diligently, and that the matter of the body doubles had nothing to do with Yang Yang
– “The rumor going around that people are putting face masks on a body double to make them fill in for the actor is ridiculous”
– He also expressed that it’s impossible for Yang Yang to be on vacation everyday, “If he is, then what are we filming?”
Although the production team has clarified their stance, some netizens still have doubts about Yang Yang’s character.
– Some even looked at an old interview of Li Shaohong talking about Yang Yang, “I have no comment on him, I don’t wish to comment on him”, hinting that Yang Yang does not understand gratitude
Yang Yang’s company has already released a press release saying that these actions have severely affected Yang Yang’s work and life and that they will be pursuing things legally.
Cnetz comment below:
[+4,471] I admit he’s good looking, but I haven’t seen any of his acting skills
[+2,571] I can only say he rose to popularity thanks to girls. He’s someone who lives off others
[+1,945] Don’t say that there is always some basis in rumors. It’s because that too many people think this way that they’re being used and are turning some white to black. Do the following in the face of cyber bullying: more kindness, no spreading rumors, remaining fair and objective. Don’t become a tool that others use for cyber bullying
[+1,620] He was a soldier before and not that bad, c’mon. A popular rising star with his feet firmly on the ground. He looks so righteous. Someone is trying to drag his name through mud
[+1,618] I think he’s quite good and not like that, but troubles come when one is popular
[+850] I support Yang Yang. Do people think that you can just drag someone’s name through the mud just because you sit behind a screen? I hope something comes from his company’s press release and that they pursue this to the end. Don’t let someone who’s professional lose heart and make what’s white into black. Haters will always take things out of context and don’t care about the truth. Don’t let cyber bullying turn into a hidden killer
[+576] To be honest, this boy is rather good looking, but for something reason I just can’t like him. He always gives me a feeling of a little kid wearing big clothes. He feels a bit too prim and proper, but I can’t put it in words. I’ve heard him speak and his voice is quite resonant, but he gives off the impression of a sissy (this term is a bit too much, I really can’t think of anything else, please forgive me). I’m just conveying my personal thoughts, please understand if I didn’t use the right words. Don’t hate me if you don’t like what I say
[+462] No acting skills at all, how did this kid get famous
[+312] I hate it when a celebrity has a scandal and the company always says “we’ll pursue this legally”, but then nothing ever happens
[+270] To be honest there’s nothing to like or dislike about him, I don’t think his acting is bad and he’s not that bad looking, but the natural aura he gives off makes me feel like it’s a bit of an act. This may be the burden of an idol to celebrities, but I always feel that more people may like him if he was more down to earth. What’s the progress he can make it he’s always acting in idol dramas? If he’s a soldier, then acting in war dramas would resonant with audience members much more