22 year old Joanne Missingham has won multiple Go world championships, and is hailed as the highest Go expert in Taiwan.
– With nicknames such as “Goddess of Go” and “First Beauty in the Go world”, she recently won first runner up in the 2016 World Mixed Contest in Tokyo
– She announced signing a contract with Seed Music Inc. on the 13th, becoming Victor Wong, Alan Ke, and Li Minchen’s junior
With a Taiwanese-Australian mixed heritage, Joanne has defined features and beautiful visuals.
– She was discovered on the road when returning to Taiwan from Australia when she was four years old, and she was a model for 4 – 5 years
– The CEO of Seed Music set his sights on her and said, “Joanne is already a goddess in the world of Go. Her sweet visuals make the team at Seed Music want more people to see such a wonderful person.”
She’s been a professional Go player for 8 years and is craving more challenges in life.
– She signed the contract after two meetings with the CEO
– “I’ve been playing Go since I was 6 and my life became restricted after that. I’ve always wanted to learn something new, and the entertainment industry just so happens to be a place where I can learn. I hope I have no regrets in life!”