Crayon Pop’s management agency confirmed on May 13th that the group would be performing at the first ever “Golden Feather Awards” on May 27.
– The awards are being hosted by “17 Livestream”, the first ever awards focusing on streaming
– Apart from Soyul, all four members will be present
– “This is currently their last public appearance, with their disbandment yet to be confirmed.”
– It’s said that all members are currently undertaking solo activities, with Way’s contract expiring in May and the others in March
– It’s said that the members are all discussing their future with other management companies at the moment
In addition, EXID is also on the invite list, but the event hosting company did not confirm this.